Curate is an online dashboard updated each week with discussions taken verbatim from the most recent local municipality board, committee, and commission meeting minutes and agendas.
We personalize your dashboard with discussions of interest to you — such as replatting for a new 20,000-square foot warehouse or creation of zoning ordinances — so that you and your team will always be in-the-know on local happenings every week.
What is your market?
Construction or engineering
- Be the first to know about upcoming projects
- Find quality leads in their earliest stages
- Keep your pipeline full 2-3 years out
Local issue tracking
- Be the first to know about hot-button issues being discussed in your community right now
- Strategize effectively with your local-advocacy groups
Curate’s document-reading technology has created the largest database of local discussions taken verbatim from meeting minutes and agendas posted on municipality websites in all counties across the Midwest each week.
[ Get started with Curate today to learn how to access our online database, including unlimited member access in every subscription. ]